Welcome to Rockin' K Farms! We’re dedicated to protecting our employees and guests. To ensure everyone’s safety as we welcome you back out onto the farm, we ask that we make the following promises to one another:
OUR PROMISES AS AN AGRITOURISM DESTINATION:
● We do not require guests to wear masks as we are an outdoor farm with acres and acres to spread out. We are asking all guests to socially distance while on the farm, and masks are strongly encouraged when in indoor locations or in places where distancing is not feasible.
● We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation and hygiene practices with all of our employees and staff.
● Our animal care standards will remain exceptional and include regular sanitization of animal areas and surfaces.
● All employees and staff entering our business will pass a health check prior to each shift.
● All common areas will comply with appropriate social distancing guidelines.
● Hand sanitizer or handwashing stations will be available to all guests and employees.
● We will clean and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly.
● Farmer's market items, produce, and farm merchandise will be handled with the utmost care and in accordance with recommended community guidelines.
● We will adhere to all local and statewide health standards.
● We will post our Promise at our entrances and throughout our farm so that everyone understands the steps we must all take to keep each other and our communities safe.
● We will follow all state and local government health standards.
YOUR PROMISE TO US:
● If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by staying home.
● If you have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please feel free to contact us for further assistance.
● You agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other guests and employees.
● If you have any questions about our promise to you, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.
From our family to yours, Thank you